The Barefoot Photographer®

a photography blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


So far the only really 'pop arty' thing I have done are my photos for the blog, Twitter, and my website.  Last week I thought about trying it on some other photos I like.  First I went through a few favorite florals and a landscape.  I like these -- a lot.  I printed the one on the blog today on watercolor paper the other day (12x16) and it looks great (if I say so myself).  There are some plans in the works for this one about double that size.  

I achieved this look through some work in the Nik Color Efex plug in and then working a little in regular Photoshop Elements with the hue slider.  I love the color blue in this photo.  The color is very close to the original Blue Daisy photo found on the blog last Feb. (In the Company of Daisies).  I like this look on the matte paper or watercolor paper best.

Happy Mother's Day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Top Sites

Arts Blogs